Participation in the ESO Poster Challenge (the Contest) is subject to the Contest Rules set out below. Failure to comply with them may lead to disqualification as well as legal liability to the Operator and other persons. Each entrant is also granting rights to use their entry and to publish their name and other details in connection with the Contest. Please read the Contest Rules carefully.
First place (approximate retail value of $530.)
Second place (approximate retail value of $55.)
Third place (approximate retail value of $20.)
One runner-up (approximate retail value of $20.)
The Contest is run by ZeniMax Online Studios LLC (including its parent, ZeniMax Media Inc., and affiliates including ZeniMax Europe Ltd.) located at 200 International Circle, 2nd Floor, Hunt Valley, Maryland 21030, USA (the Operator). Entry is not open to the Operator’s personnel and their immediate families or anyone connected with the creation and administration of the Contest.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY FOR ENTRY INTO THIS CONTEST AND PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID OUTSIDE THE TERRITORIES AND/OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
By actively entering into the Contest each entrant (the Entrant) will be bound by and grant the rights set out in these Contest Rules.
1. The Contest is run by the Operator on http://elderscrollsonline.com (the Website). The Contest is only open to individuals who comply with the Eligibility Requirements above. The Operator reserves the right to require verification of compliance before the finalists and/or winners are announced.
2. Each Entrant may only submit an entry in accordance with the Entry Requirements during the Contest Period. The Operator cannot accept late, incomplete or undelivered entries for any reason, including but not limited to technical failure. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt of entry. Automated, disruptive or fraudulent entry means are prohibited.
3. Each Entrant confirms that: (a) their entry is original and does not contain anything created or owned by any other person (save for any material provided by the Operator expressly for the Contest which Entrant is permitted to use solely for the creation of the entry and participation in the Contest - as set out in the Contest Info); (b) they have the written permission of anyone who features (or whose name, voice, likeness, image or performance features) in the entry and that person is 18 years of age or older; (c) their entry has not been previously published; (d) their entry has not been copied from someone else’s work and does not feature the trade mark, brand or name of someone else nor breach anyone’s legal rights including of privacy or publicity; (e) further copying, display, distribution, posting for streaming/download, public performance or any other use of the entry by the Operator will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (f) their entry does not contain anything defamatory, obscene, offensive, vulgar or otherwise inappropriate for the Website or which is unlawful, controversial or would bring the Website or the Operator into disrepute.
4. By submitting an entry each Entrant grants to the Operator a non-exclusive but unlimited licence of any and all rights in their entry on a worldwide, irrevocable (save where the Contest is cancelled under paragraph 12 below), transferable and royalty-free basis, for the full duration of the existence of those rights, for any and all purposes including without limitation copying, display, distribution, posting for streaming/download, public performance and any other use, in any and all media or formats, whether now known or hereafter developed, PROVIDED THAT if their entry is selected as a finalist and/or winner the Entrant shall be required to grant such rights on an exclusive basis and enter into a confirmatory assignment transferring all rights to the Operator or an exclusive licence document as required by the Operator under paragraph 7 below.
5. Entrant irrevocably grants all necessary permissions, consents and waivers including in respect of so-called moral rights and performers’ rights necessary to permit the Operator’s unrestricted use of the entry including the right to edit, adapt, re-arrange, amend or change the entry in any way including combining it with any other works without the need for further notification or permission. Entries will not be returned.
6. The Operator shall therefore have the worldwide irrevocable right to use each Entrant’s entry in any and all media for all promotion, publicity, marketing and advertising of and by the Operator, whether in connection with this Contest or other promotions by the Operator, or as the Operator otherwise sees fit without further notification or permission but the Operator shall have no obligation (express or implied) to do so or use the entry in any manner. Entrant shall not be entitled to any credit or publicity if the entry is used by the Operator but Entrant gives its permission now for such credit or publicity. No compensation will be paid to Entrant for entering the Contest, for the Operator’s use or non-use of the entry or for any other reason.
7. By entering the Contest, each Entrant agrees to sign and deliver to the Operator such documents as the Operator may reasonably require to give effect to the rights and obligations granted in these Contest Rules if they are selected as a finalist and/or winner.
8. The entries will be reviewed by the Judges who will select finalists and/or winners in accordance with the Judging Criteria as indicated in the Contest Info. The finalists and/or winners will be notified by email on or about the dates set out above in the Contest Info. If a finalist and/or winner: (a) has not been contacted after the Operator have made reasonable efforts to do; (b) is unable to provide evidence of valid usage rights in their entry to allow the Operator to confirm that the finalist and/or winner can transfer all necessary usage rights to the Operator; (c) fails to sign and deliver the documents under paragraph 7; or (d) is deemed ineligible in accordance with these Contest Rules an alternate may be selected. Entrants agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any decision made will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the relevant e-mail account was registered on the date the entry is submitted.
11. The Operator may in extraordinary circumstances have to cancel or suspend the Contest or modify these Contest Rules and the Operator may provide notice of this by email or on the Website. Except as required under applicable law, the Operator shall have no other obligations, financial or otherwise, to Entrants, finalists and/or winners except for those explicitly set forth in these Contest Rules. Entrants agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Operator has the sole right to decide all matters arising from this Contest and that all decisions of the Operator are final and binding.
In some jurisdictions there are guarantees, warranties, terms and conditions imposed by law relating to the supply of goods and services which the law expressly provides may not be excluded, restricted or modified or may only be modified to a certain extent. Nothing in these Contest Rules attempts to exclude, restrict or modify those except as permitted by law.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Tumblr. In entering the contest entrants are providing information to Operator and not to Tumblr. By entering the contest each entrant releases Tumblr completely from any liability in respect of the contest.
Welcome to the official ESO Tumblr page where you can find fan art, music, videos, stories, and more.